Policies and FAQ
Fin & Feathers FAQ
- What kind of restaurant is Fin & Feathers? We’re a casual dining experience focused on fresh delicious dishes.
- What’s your dress code? We maintain a business casual atmosphere, so think collared shirts, slacks, or nice jeans. No t-shirts, tank tops, or athletic wear, please.
- Are you 21 and over? Yes, we are a 21 and over establishment.
- Do you accept reservations? Yes, but only through text message to the specific location you’d like to visit. You can find the phone number on our website or social media.
- Do you have daily specials? Absolutely! We feature new specials every day, so be sure to ask your server or check our website for the latest offerings.
- Do you allow smoking? No, we are a smoke-free establishment.
- Do you offer hookah? Yes, we offer hookah service . Please inquire with your server for availability.
Payments and Services:
- Do you accept tap to pay? We’re currently a cash or credit card with chip establishment, so please come prepared.
- Do you cater? Unfortunately, we don’t offer catering services at this time.
- Are you pet-friendly? We love furry friends, but we kindly ask that you leave your pets at home for the comfort of all our guests.
- Parking: We offer self parking.
- Wi-Fi: We don’t currently offer free Wi-Fi.
- Accessibility: We’re committed to providing an accessible dining experience for all. All locations are ADA compliant and include [accessible features, e.g., ramps, wheelchair-accessible restrooms].
For updated operating hours, please visit our locations page. We look forward to welcoming you to Fin & Feathers!
Fin & Feathers Pets Policy
We love animals at Fin & Feathers, but to ensure a comfortable and safe dining experience for all our guests, we have a strict pets-not-allowed policy.
This policy applies to all animals, except for service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Reasons for our policy:
- Hygiene and allergies: Some guests may have allergies or phobias to animals, and their presence could potentially affect their dining experience.
- Food safety and sanitation: Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment is our top priority. Pets can introduce fur, dander, and other allergens that could contaminate food and surfaces.
- Safety of pets and guests: A crowded restaurant environment can be stressful for pets and potentially lead to unexpected behaviors. We want to ensure the safety of both our guests and their furry companions.
- Service animals: We proudly welcome service animals trained to assist individuals with disabilities. Please ensure your service animal is well-behaved and leashed or harnessed at all times.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in adhering to this policy. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please don’t hesitate to ask our management staff.